Wednesday 26 December 2012

My role model


The role model in my life is my mom. She supported me all the time in whatever I wanted to do. She is my backbone and my support in my life. Her support was very important especially during my education stage. My mom dedicated her time and entire life for all of us. She always takes time to listen to what we have to say. If there is any problem that I have, I know that I can go to my mom and talk to her about it because she will definitely have a solution for us.

The best thing I like about her is that she is God-fearing and very positive. She keeps reminding us about the most important things in our lives. She is very wise and she is also very patient. I hope to acquire some of these qualities from her and someday hope to be like her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment