Friday 28 December 2012

Summer vacation as a child (crazy sister)


My summer vacations as a child was very interesting. I went to a school that would give us approximately 3 months of vacation. During this time, many of my friends would travel with their family to different countries for visits. Some other would relax and enjoy themselves. My vacation most of the time was different from the rest of my friends. While everyone else was enjoying, I used to be made to study. And astonishingly, the person that would make me study was my very own elder sister! My friends would occasionally hear about this and laugh at me. My brother and I used to cry and be sad that we never got time to play with other kids and enjoy our vacations. She taught me all the subjects not only of my grade, but for the grade above me.

In a way, that was an advantage because I would be the only girl in my class who actually already knew what the teachers were talking about. This helped me get high grades easily. I thank my sister for making life as student easier for me and my brother.  

No comments:

Post a Comment