Sunday 6 January 2013

My Weekend getaway



After having worked 5 days in the week i.e Sunday to Thursday, weekends are something that I really look forward to. One of my personal favorites is spending time with my immediate and extended family members in the desert.

4 months ago, my family and I decided that we needed a place to get away to during the weekends. So we decided to put up 2 big tents in the middle of the desert which is dedicated to us. Here we barbecue and burst fire crackers. We also play games and watch TV. Here we do things together as a family like singing and dancing. We also spend time sitting and talking for hours together.

The best part about this get away is that everyone in the immediate and extended family come together and spends precious time together. 

Here are some of the pictures in the deserts ...




No comments:

Post a Comment